5.22.2008

Not Much is New

Well, it's been a while since we've posted. Not having internet will do that. Not much has changed though. Cynthia is getting bigger, Alex Jr. has discovered the joy that bears the name Namco (Ms. Pacman, Galagla, Pole Position, etc.) and is peeing on a regular basis in the toilet, and I'm staying busy with work. Cynthia's scheduled to go in for a C-section the first week of September so we are preparing for that. The weekend of memorial day, we are going to Utah (Monroe to be exact) and hope to relax for a the week with my parents. I'm sure Cynthia will post during that week. Alright, I'm out.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Hi, guys! I was so excited to find your blog today. Alex and Ben are quite the handsome dudes. Congrats on the upcoming September event. We ended up having to do a surprise C-section w/ little Camden, which was not much fun, so it's nice that at least you have time to prepare! :) Congrats also on the 6-year anniversary. You guys are so cute.

Sarah said...

Have fun on your vacation!