WELCOME BEN!!Snif*
Te felicito Hna. Tenes otro hijo hermoso.Ojala estes bien.
all that hair!!!!! cynthia - you look FANTASTIC - seriously, you look AMAZING. way to go!
What a beautiful baby boy. Congrats guys. Can't wait to meet him. In the meantime, I'm expecting lots of posts.
Man you two sure know how to make them big!! He looks adorable. I can't wait to meet him and love on him.
Congrats! He's wonderful!
Congrats guys! He is so big, I cannot imagine. Cynthia, you are a trooper. He is so cute and look at all that black hair.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. He is so handsome!
Awwww!! Congrats, guys! What a cutie!!
Holy Cow Cottle, I thought our babies we're big, you've got like 10oz on our biggest. Well they all made it through, nice scrubs. Felicitaciones Che
he's amazing and so handsome. nice work cynthia. so glad it went well for you and hope you are recovering nicely. keep up the good work.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
WELCOME BEN!!
Snif*
Te felicito Hna. Tenes otro hijo hermoso.
Ojala estes bien.
all that hair!!!!! cynthia - you look FANTASTIC - seriously, you look AMAZING. way to go!
What a beautiful baby boy. Congrats guys. Can't wait to meet him. In the meantime, I'm expecting lots of posts.
Man you two sure know how to make them big!! He looks adorable. I can't wait to meet him and love on him.
Congrats! He's wonderful!
Congrats guys! He is so big, I cannot imagine. Cynthia, you are a trooper. He is so cute and look at all that black hair.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. He is so handsome!
Awwww!! Congrats, guys! What a cutie!!
Holy Cow Cottle, I thought our babies we're big, you've got like 10oz on our biggest. Well they all made it through, nice scrubs.
Felicitaciones Che
he's amazing and so handsome. nice work cynthia. so glad it went well for you and hope you are recovering nicely. keep up the good work.
Post a Comment