11.29.2008

And the tree is up.


7 comments:

the coltons said...

i can't believe how grown up he is looking! you will have a deacon on your hands before you know it! :)

Cynthia said...

I know. It makes me feel old.

Johanna said...

Christmas is here! Your boys look so cute, and I like the new layout!

Sarah said...

I love the new picture of the boys in the hat they are so cute.

pamc said...

I love the pics of the boys. Alex looks so big next to Ben. Post more pics of them please.

Colorado Firefighter said...

your family is adorable and i loved seeing you and meeting ben the other day. we have to do it more often before ben is no longer a baby!! merry christmas, sarah brush

Heather said...

Cynthia and Alex! I'm so glad Ben is doing better! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas together as a family!