So here's Ben again and in this video you can actually see his colostomy. I hope nobody gets ofended by this, I just wanted to give you a quick pick at the belly and what it looks like. I am still having a hard time getting used to it, specially to clean the area and change bags but I guess like everything else it will come natural at some point.
5 comments:
Man I was hoping the video would have a clip of him passing gas. You made it sound so funny. He is so adorable. His eyes are big and beautiful just like his mommies. I hope he is home soon.
He is too cute guys! I am glad he is feeling better. He seems like a very special and sweet little boy. He really is adorable!
He is looking so much better! That is awesome and think of all the icky diapers you are missing!
wow! there is seriously no confusing that little alex and ben are brothers....we are so thrilled to hear that he is doing better...many prayers up to heaven for you guys!
What a little trooper! He is just do cute, Cynthia. I'm glad to see that he's happy and doing better :)
Post a Comment