11.14.2008

Some new pics.





























6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sorry Denae I accidently erase this post and have to redo it. Thanks for your comment.

Sarah said...

He is all grown up. I need to see him. I'm finally feeling better today. I didn't spend the better half of the day coughing and hacking of mucus so by Monday we are getting together.

the coltons said...

he is so adorable! he has changed so much in his face since we were there! i can't believe it. i hope we see you guys sometime over the holidays!

candace said...

Yay! He looks like he's doing awesome!! So precious! Love the one of him and little Alex! Miss you guys!

The Brush Family said...

so cute. what a sweet heart. so glad to see him healthy and happy. i'm sure you are thrilled to be home. take care.

Billie k said...

You get the dad of the year award. Love ya bro.