these pics are amazing. i'm jealous as i can't ever get good shots of the kids. ben is adorable and growing like a weed. the rest of the family looks great too. can i hire your brother in law to take beautiful pics of us next time he's in town? i could use a professional like him. hope all is well---sarah
4 comments:
I love the new layout. These pictures are adorable. Did Weston take them?
Yes! He did it when we were at the hospital.
Those are awesome shots! Yeah, I am so glad he is doing well. He looks so good! I love all his black hair. Hope you had a great holiday!
these pics are amazing. i'm jealous as i can't ever get good shots of the kids. ben is adorable and growing like a weed. the rest of the family looks great too. can i hire your brother in law to take beautiful pics of us next time he's in town? i could use a professional like him. hope all is well---sarah
Post a Comment