1. Real name: Cynthia Eliana Cottle
2. Nickname: Too many. Malvi, Chaquita, Cholito, Piba, Larva.
3. Status: Married
4. Zodiac sign: Aries
5. Male or female: Female
6. Elementary: Escuela Nro 1 Juan Manuel Estrada and... I forgot the name of the other one :)
7. Middle School : Same as above.
8. High School: Colegio Industrial & Colegio Comercial de Mar del plata.
9. College: None, yet!
10. Hair color: Brown
11. Long or short: Long
12. Loud or Quiet: At home Im loud, in public Im more quiet like.
13. Sweats or Jeans: Sweats
14. Phone or Camera: Camera
15. Health freak: Not really, but Im trying to get better.
16. Drink or Smoke: Neither
17. Do you have a crush on someone: I do.
18. Eat or Drink: ??? Eat
19. Piercings: Ears
20. Tattoos: None
21. Music: Absolutly
22. Comedies or Horror: Comedy
23. First piercing: Ears when I was a new born.
24. First best friend: Silvana Sanchez
25. First award: Do not remember.
26. First crush: Cristian Terreno
27. First Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nicolas Silva
28. First pet: Pompi, my dog.
29. First big vacation: Mar del Plata when I was like 9.
30. First big birthday: Wow, don't remember.
31. First Car: Ford taurus.
32. First Favorite Song: Mmmm....Luna de Cristal by Xuxa. I think.
33. First phone: Number???
34. First Surgery: Alex's birth.
35. First time on an Airplane: Flying to the north in Argentina. I was about 8 years old.
LAST
36. Phone Call: Today? Sarah
37. Text Message: Sarah
39. Song you listened to: Tan Solo
40. Time you cried: Last weekend watching The Lord of the Rings.
41. Getting on your nerves: My house
42. TV: Late night Show with Leno.
43. Drinking: Water
44. Hair: Brown, long.
45. Wearing: Sweats and shirt.
46. Eating: Chicken soup, yes! this late!
47. With: My computer
48. I'm about to: Go to bed.
49. Listening to: TV
50. Plans for today: None anymore.
51. Want kids: I think I have all I can handle right now.
52. Want to get married: Always
53. Careers in mind: Mom
54. Place of Residency: For now, Denver.
55. Car or Truck: Car
56. Shorter or taller: Taller
57. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
58. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
59. Serious relationship or casual dates: One first, then the other.
60. Trouble maker or hesitant: More hesitant maybe?
61. No one knows what 61 is supposed to be.
HAVE YOU EVER
62: Lost glasses/contacts: Yes, my sunglasses.
63: Ran away from home: Yes! I moved next door to my grandma's.
64: Hold a gun/knife for self defense: Nope
65: Killed somebody: Definite nope
66: Broken someones heart: Yeap
67: Been arrested: Nope
68: Cried when someone died: A lot.
69: Kissed a stranger: No
70: Had someone ask you out and you said no: Yeah..
71: Laughed until you cried: Yes! A lot. Specially when Im pregnant.
72: Met someone who changed your life: LDS Misionaries.
73: Fallen in love: Yes a few times.
74. Found out someone was talking about you: Yeah..
75. Been Cheated on: Yeap
76. Cheated on anyone: Nope
77. Lost someone special: yes
78. Broken a bone: nope
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
79. Yourself: I do, most of the time.
80. Miracles: Absolutly.
81. Love at first sight: Yes, I think.
82. Heaven: I do
83. Santa Claus: In the real one I do :)
84. Holding Hands on the first date: Absolutly
85. Kiss on the first date: Maybe
86. Righty or Lefty: Righty
87. Last time you saw your Dad: 2 years ago.
88. Do you like the snow: Love it!
89. Whats your favorite season: Fall and spring
90. Can you swim: Used to... lol.
91. Ridden a horse: I have
92. Ridden a bike: Absolutely
93. Photogenic: Not at all.
94. Have siblings: Yes
95. Beach or Mountains: Beach
96. Hot or Cold: Hot
TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes, lots.
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life: I am
99. Do you believe in God: I very much do.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag at least 5 people: Everyone....hahaha.
2 comments:
you are too photogenic, i completely disagree with you!!! :)
so fun to read and learn a little about you. i'm with you i LOVE hot beaches!!
Post a Comment