4.04.2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Alex hates April. He says its the most expensive month. My birthday, our anniversary and mothers day at the beginning of may. But every year he works hard so that I don't feel disappointed. I love him so much.

I had an awesome day yesterday. Alex was really good at watching the kids. I started my day with a haircut. I had told him that when he found a job the first thing I would do was to go and have a haircut and I was patient enough to wait until the next day.

My sister Jennifer with her girls Kali and Megan took me to lunch at "Tres Margaritas". We had a lot of fun! After that we went next door to Ulta for some hair supply and wondered all around the store checking out all the cool stuff. Around 2.30 I had a Dr's Appointment that to my benefit went really fast. I got to do some shopping by myself after being really good at not spending money for about 2 months and we ended the night with dinner at Chillis. Could I be more spoiled???

I cant believe how time goes so fast. I know, 27 is not that old, but I really feel much younger than that. I'm thankful for all this year has brought so far. For the good and not so good. I'm thankful for my husband that every year does everything he can to make sure I have an awesome B-Day.
Thank you everyone for birthday wishes and for all your love to me trough all these years!


Beautiful flowers from my Husband.




Yummy cake That Alex made me with the help of our son.

7 comments:

Johanna said...

Happy Birthday Cynthia! Your birthday snuck up on me! Alex's new job came at just the right time. I want to see your new haircut!

Cynthia said...

Thanks! I know, it seems like there's been so much going on!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Cynthia! I'm glad you had a good one. That's great that Alex found a job! Hope you guys are doing good.

Cynthia said...

Thanks Emily!! How are you guys doing?

the coltons said...

happy happy birthday!!! i agree with johanna, post some pictures of that new cut! :)

and how did you get so lucky to have a husband get you such gorgeous flowers??? love them :)

Cynthia said...

Thanks Erin!I picked out the flowers myself! thats why they are so beautiful:P I love Alex but he is not very good at picking flowers.

Gwen said...

Happy Birthday to you! You are a spring chicken!