
So, since Alex has become so obsessed with his Mario Kart DS game everything is Mario related. That is the name he goes by, if he is playing with kids he calls them Luigi, his Dad also gets called Luigi, Ben is Toad and Mom is Peach or Princess. Alex and I found him a couple of times in the middle of the night (3 or 4am) playing downstairs in the dark. He know how to perfectly spell everyone of those names and he knows by heart where those letters are in the keyboard. I got up this morning and looked up in my computer to find this:

You may not be able to see but in my MSN Messenger SING IN says "Mario". Mmm.... I guess somebody was playing in mom's computer early this morning. This is not the first time. Alex found something very similar in his computer the day before. And I also discovered that yesterday he managed to:
*Turn on my Computer.
*Open the internet window.
*Go to the search bar.
*Type "Mario" and open Mario Kart related websites.
This is funny, impressive and scary. He is no doubt very smart but Im thinking that if I keep leaving my computer unattended he might come across some creepy stuff so it is a very good lesson for me.
Any way, Sorry I boared you with this but I thought it was worth shering. :)
You may not be able to see but in my MSN Messenger SING IN says "Mario". Mmm.... I guess somebody was playing in mom's computer early this morning. This is not the first time. Alex found something very similar in his computer the day before. And I also discovered that yesterday he managed to:
*Turn on my Computer.
*Open the internet window.
*Go to the search bar.
*Type "Mario" and open Mario Kart related websites.
This is funny, impressive and scary. He is no doubt very smart but Im thinking that if I keep leaving my computer unattended he might come across some creepy stuff so it is a very good lesson for me.
Any way, Sorry I boared you with this but I thought it was worth shering. :)
5 comments:
i think this is hilarious - i can understand it's a little scary, but still hilarious :)
i LOVE that he calls everyone else by their "character" name :)
Alex is so smart!! That kills me that he type's mario pretty much whenever he can. I love that when we talk about Alex Jane says no his name is not Alex it's Mario.
Hahhahaha Jane says that??? Thats hilarious!!
thats pretty funny, we have a neighbor kid just like that, i use to call him mario because I couldn't remember his name, he loves mario
whatever you do, keep the kid away from the mushrooms!
Post a Comment