I totally read you on the exer-saucer pics, momma! For us, for the longest time, all of Cam's pics seemed to be in the high chair. I finally figured out that it was the only time I could get him to sit still long enough to get a picture! Haha! The captive baby pictures!
8 comments:
aww - your first birthday card!!! and i recognize miss patty's bunny ears :) am i right?
Yes! How do you know miss pattys ears???
I totally read you on the exer-saucer pics, momma! For us, for the longest time, all of Cam's pics seemed to be in the high chair. I finally figured out that it was the only time I could get him to sit still long enough to get a picture! Haha! The captive baby pictures!
Ben is so beautiful, just like his momma. And that Alex looks so grown up already. Can't wait to see you all in person. Maybe next month.
that is such an adorable pic of you. i love your hair. your boys are so cute too.
that is such an adorable pic of you. i love your hair. your boys are so cute too.
that is such an adorable pic of you. i love your hair. your boys are so cute too.
Post a Comment