I came across a blog called "thrifty decor chick" (you can find it now in my "cool sites" area) and founded myself with an urge to do something for my home. So I wanted to start small. I went to the thrift store and found acouple of things. This is the one I tackled first.

Check out the price.. uha!
Its nothing WOW out there, just a wall candle vase, but like I said I wanted to start slow. Im gonna spray paint this black (of course) and Im still deciding if I do wanna put a candle or if I dare to experiment with something else.
Another thing I found at the thrift store is this box
I thought it was pretty cute and that it might have some potential.
It was originaly a jewelry box but I riped everything out to make it into something else.

5 dollaaaasss babe!
So this are the things Im working on right now. I will post some pics as soon as Im done. Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment