Aug 2009
So, this was lil' Alex's first campout and he handled it quite well.
Here he is posing in front of our $35 tent from WalMart (thanks for the tip, DanJ).
A view of the surroundings....
Alex "roasting" marshmellows. He needs a little more practice but there were too many people around.
Dad, this smores is made of pure win. You are awesome at making them.
Getting ready for bed...
Good morning... lil' Alex spent most of the night against the side of the tent. Kid rolls all over the place. I though he had taken off until I looked under the sleeping bag and saw him asleep inside.
Dad's ugly mug.
lil' Alex waking up.
Getting ready for the morning.
Waiting for the Zip line.
Honestly, I can't believe Alex rode this. He's usually scared of stuff like this, but he got in line and tore it up.
Here he comes!... again and again... and again and again and again.
Posing on the rock...
lil' Alex actually took this shot. Not bad.
Alex and his his good buddy Miles.
Three amigos? or diablos?
Alex with Sean and Miles.
All in all, it was really fun to take lil' Alex camping. Of course he took off on his own around 10pm and it was pitch black. I had a couple of paniced minutes until I found him hanging out with Jared Kolacz. He hung around the campfire the rest of the night. BY MY COMMAND.
Can't wait till next year. It was perfect weather, and DARTMOUTH REPRESENT!
3 comments:
wow, that actually looks like you had fun - i can't imagine taking a 4 year old camping :) alex, you got some great shots! my fav's are the ones of you guys waking up.
looks fun dude. glad you finally decided to take alex out for a campout. next summer you guys need to bring the whole family and come camping.
terrific post! looks like you guys had a great time and I loved all the pictures. Making memories ...
Post a Comment