First step: Because "of course" it wasnt gonna be the JUST PAINT AND BE DONE proyect, I decided to lift up the edges of the carpet (It wasn't a biggy since we are installing new carpet in the next three weeks).
After pulling the carpet out there were the staples! Ohhh man, one more thing!
My hands were soo sore by the time I called it a night.
Funny Story. Talking to Alex the next day we've come to realize how much we hated that metal frame and that it wouldn't be very hard/expensive to just raise the wall there and make it more functional. Sooo...
That happened. Yes I DID IT AGAIN! I didnt stick to my little proyect. It just grew gigger and bigger and this is were "we" (not just me now) are. Wish us luck and soon to come is the finishing product.
3 comments:
go cynthia! and alex. don't you love projects??? i live for them :) can't wait to see the new carpet!!!
You are amazing! It is going to look wonderful!
Can't wait to see the finished project!!
Post a Comment