1.24.2010

a little bit of nothing


Do you ever feel that way? Like you are in a dark hole, running for the light that keeps moving further and further away from you and all you wanna do fall and cry?

Life has been a bit difficult around here lately. Things that I hoped to be resolved a long time ago are still a problem. I lost control over things that are very important in my life and I'm having a very hard time getting that control back (and if you didn't know, I'm a control freak).

Im trying to learn all the good out of this situation.. Like,


when you are feeling down, look to your side and you'll find someone pulling you up.


That life is not always what you dream for but what you make of it.


That you will see the quality of those around you in the most difficul times.


That every day is a new start, a new opportunity for you to be better than the day before.


That I cannot turn back time or change the past.


That I have the potential to be whatever I want.


That Heavenly Father loves me and that my pain hurts him as well.


That I have more than a million reasons to never give up..


And the most important one..
That after every storm THERE WILL BE A RAINBOW TO WARM UP YOUR HEART.

6 comments:

Johanna said...

Cynthia! You need to call more often! Not that I can fix anything, but it is always easier to go through things with someone at your side. Hang in there - come have dinner with us soon, like this week. I'll talk to Tom and figure out a day. We love you and your family.

Cynthia said...

Thanks Johanna you are always so sweet and whiling to help.Im so greatful to be part of this family.
Please dont take this post seriously, I just like to complain :) We should get together! Its been a while :)

the coltons said...

i wish i was there to "get together"! no fair :) i'm sorry you are feeling this way - liking to complain or not, there's truth behind it when we feel like this. if there's ANYTHING i can do long distance, please let me know! we love you!!!

Season and Isabella said...

Cynthia,
I love you! You are the most positive "complainer" I know. What can I do?

Michele.Sobek@octanner.com said...

I love you too Cynthia!!! You inspire me to be a better person and I love your smile. It cheers me up.

What can I do to help? Can't help you unless you let me know.

Oh, by they way, I lost control over things a long time ago:)

Cynthia said...

Thank you ladies. I love you all dearly.