When Alex goes in Time out he never goes alone. Benny is always at his site.

He will go and hugh him.

He will bring him toys.

He come an goes with more hughs, loves and different types of items. It's the cutes thing ever.

And he always always does it. Benny loves Alex soo much. He loves playing with him. He will share his snacks with him and at night they will play games in their bedroom when they are supposed to be asleep. I love my boys!
4 comments:
I love this blog, what cute brothers. Thanks for giving us such wonderful grandsons.
i love it!!! makes me laugh and get choked up at the same time. what sweet boys you have :)
Benny is a sweetheart - and Alex is a lucky big brother!
That is so stinkin cute! I love Alex's big smile in the picture. Kind of like "haha mom". :) Gotta love those sweet boys!
Post a Comment