This is what we've been up to.
My boys are continuing to be CUTE!
Alex just had his "end of the year" program at preschool and it was adorable. I realize how big he's gotten and I cried.
Ben has becoming this loving kid. He will randomly hug you and try to french kiss you. He is sooo cute!
And my Honey just got a promotion at work! He really really deserved it. He is a hard working man and always willing. Im so grateful for him!
Me... I was not sure if it would be smart to share. Oh well, I'll just say it..
I've been spending a lot of time with this man.

Hoping that the result will be this..

Yeah baby!!! A girl can dream, right?
Also talking about ambition, my friend and I started the "Couch to a 5 K" program. I have to say, even though Im not a runner, I think this is something I can totally do. I guess time will tell. We just completed our first week! Yeey for us!!!
3 comments:
good post, cynthia!! your boys are so cute and that video of alex is too much - i am seriously impressed that he remembered his routine so well - he hardly had to watch miss patty for the moves. that never happens with kids :) congrats to alex on the promotion! that's awesome so tell him congrats from us :) love you! good luck with the exercise :) maybe you can motivate me someday!
so glad to see another post! I love your boys - they are so cute and full of personality. keep going on the work-out stuff. You can do it!! I'm starting my first week of my "getting in shape" program. I want to lose some weight before our family reunion in August!
hello hello...your abs are gonna be HOT!!
You crack me up:)
Post a Comment