We went to Utah this month and Grandpa and Grandma took us to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanks Giving Poin in Lehi.

I thought Alex would be thrilled since he has learned so much about dinosaurs in preschool and loved it. But, just like the trip to the zoo, HE COULDNT CARE LESS! I still think he had a fun time
though.


Benny had a lot of fun! He wanted to get his hands in to everything he saw. Thank goodness for the little play area with the plastic dinos! He was for sure happy to get out of the stroller for a few minutes.


There were some cool sea creatures to learn about.
But by far the best part for the kids was the "find some fossils area" were they got to brush up some fossils on the sand. I wasnt so thrilled about that part, especially since Ben thought it was fun to dump sand up in to his head.
Thumbs up to the Dinosaur place. We'll be back for sure when the boys are older and apreciate it more. I had fun!
1 comment:
So typical! The things you think your kids will love, they don't really care about. And then they are fascinated with things you never guessed!
Post a Comment