I am sooo sick and tired of my boys not wanting to eat A-NY-THING! So, today when I had a second of inspiration I decided to put honey in our old boring grilled cheese. Oh my... They loved it!!!! Yayyy! Im so happy right now I could cry. Seriously.
There's no recipe for this. I just added honey inside and out of each sandwich before grilling it. If you have a picky eater you must try. :)
There's no recipe for this. I just added honey inside and out of each sandwich before grilling it. If you have a picky eater you must try. :)
3 comments:
So ah forget making it for the kids - I'm totally trying this myself - It looks way yummy! :)
Your food shots are looking great Cinthia. You should post more of the stuff you make. (This is Weston, by the way).
Thanks Weston! Food is fun since you can put a plate anywhere you can get better light. Also, it doesn't move and doesn't blink. :D
Post a Comment