If I'm a good mom at ALL!
Alex: Look mom!
Alex: Mario killed Kirby. There's the blood all around.
Mom: Alex! I thought Mario was a good guy!
Alex: he is a good guy!
Mom: Do good guys kill their friends?
Alex: No mom, its just on the video game.
Mom: Alex this picture makes me sad. Let's not draw pictures that are mean. Let's just draw nice things.
Alex: OK mom, I will make a nice one.
Funny thing, when Alex whent to bed he asked if he could take "mean Mario" to his bedroom. Mmm...
3 comments:
so hilarious!! although i can see why they say video games are desensitizing :) he cracks me up!
I'm sorry, Cynthia, but that is hysterical. I especially love that you posted the pictures. Ah, little boys! What are we going to do with them?!
That is sooo funny! I love it. It's totally a boy thing. They can't help it. ;) Good drawings!!
Post a Comment