4.29.2008

6 Years Baby!!!


Well I will post a pictue later on, but I just wanted to share with you the feelings I have about my husband. April 27th was our 6th Aniversary and I have to say that I couldn't ask for someone else to spend my life with. I believe that marriage just gets better with time (I know...Sometimes I want to kill him but I'm talking in general). Alex has truly been a great example to me. He is the person with most qualities I know. One of them PATIENCE, other ways this 6th year wouldn't have happend. He is a great dad to Alex and he does whatever it takes to keep me happy. To make a long story short... I love him soooo much, and like he asked me YES I WOULD MARRY HIM ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Geez- after that I want to marry Alex? Want to move to a compund in Texas I heard about? Just kidding. Congrats you guys. Way to go.

Sarah said...

6 years? Where has the time gone. Are you sure you really mean all those things. JK Congratulations on the anniversary.

Cynthia said...

That's right ladies!!!

Miguel Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miguel Angel said...

I want my friend alex back.!!! the one who played guitar on LoCal!!

my brother in law, suckS!!!

LoCal rules!!!!

jus kiddig,,, congratulations!! I love you both!!!

Miguel angel