Here's Ben. Pretty self-explanitory. Cynthia was pretty bummed that it was a boy, but I think she'll get over it in a couple of months. No, no. She's over it now. Anyway, Ben was squirming the whole time, and within the first 15 minutes, I was convinced we wouldn't see anything. But then we got a underside view and he proceeded to let us know that, yes, he was of the male persuasion. And he proceeded to let us know for around 15-20 minutes afterward. Cynthia promised the baby bump, but these will have to do until we get that. Enjoy.



11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. I wanted a girl too but now I wouldn't change it for anything. It is so much fun having two boys. They can be best buddies!
COngratulations! I like the name:) It was really fun chatting with you when we were in Denver last week, i hope all continues to go well! Check us out. www.borlandtimes.blogspot.com
Congratulations! Little Benny will have lots of fun with little Renny. lol OK that was lame I know. I'm just so excited you will be having another one boy or girl.
congrats! looks like you guys will really have your hands full now.
i'm sorry ben pushed isabella out of the way in heaven :) but i am so excited to watch little alex be an adorable big brother! they will be a handful but SO cute :) we love you guys!
Thanks everyone for your love and suport!!!
Well congrats! Sorry to hear that Ben is not a girl. Maybe next time! He will be very cute I am sure just like little Alex.
Thanks Danae. I can't wait to see what he looks like!
i L-O-V-E the new background.
Thanks Erin! It was a pain on the butt to put it on.
Hi. It's Sarah Cottle's friend, Sarah Brush. I just started blogging and wanted to tell you how excited I am for you and your new baby boy. What a great addition to your beautiful family. I hope you are feeling good and that you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!
Post a Comment