Yeah! Only like a week away for the news on the sex. I'm so excited. I will keep my fingers crossed for a girl. Sorry Alex I will have to side with the wife on this one. Come on Bella!
You better call me and let me know if it is a little vienna sausage or a junior inside that beautiful bump! Hope you had a great birthday. CALL ME!
Vienna!!! I forgot how much I loved that name. I will call you when we find out.
i've been thinking about you all week for today!!! i'm going crazy, so post as soon as you get home from your appointment! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah! Only like a week away for the news on the sex. I'm so excited. I will keep my fingers crossed for a girl. Sorry Alex I will have to side with the wife on this one. Come on Bella!
You better call me and let me know if it is a little vienna sausage or a junior inside that beautiful bump! Hope you had a great birthday. CALL ME!
Vienna!!! I forgot how much I loved that name. I will call you when we find out.
i've been thinking about you all week for today!!! i'm going crazy, so post as soon as you get home from your appointment! :)
Post a Comment