7.09.2009

Time to get creative.


What you see here is a ziploc bag attached to the stoma, yes! A ZIPLOC BAG! What happened?? we run out of supplies today, the day before the surgery. I couldn't believe it and it was all my fault. I didnt reorder because i thought we had enough to make it till friday but of course things didnt go the way they were suposed to. I had a true panic attack cause Alex wasn't home and Benny was sooo tired he wouldn't stop moving all over the place. Jejey was as wild as he could be and everything together was just too much. So this here in the pic was my first atemp to put a bag on and it totally sucked. The second time i tried it looked better and after a few minutes i was on the phone and notice Benny sucking on something.....yes! the bag...disgusting! Alex finally made it home and I think we got the situation under control thanks to some bigger bags and hot glue! (no, I did not hot glued my baby) any way, just wanted to share this craziness.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Martha Stewart would be impressed! Good McGyvering Cynthia! You are amazing.

the coltons said...

good job jerry-rigging, weston would be so proud :) and i'm very glad to hear you didn't hot glue your son :)

let us know how it all goes!!!