7.11.2009

Oooops!

Its funny to go back and read my old posts and realize how many words are horribly spelled. Sorry people! I try to check several times before I post and I just dont seem to be able to get all of them, but, heres a tip: imagine me saying the words with my crappy accent and it will all make sence. lol

4 comments:

Johanna said...

I'd like to see what my posts would look like in Spanish - probably unreadable!!

Gwen said...

Hey you! What's the "crappy accent" crap??? I love your voice and your accent....and yes, your spelling....the point of writing is that people know what you are saying so....YOU WIN!

And I ABSOLUTELY couldn't write or say anything in Spanish so there!

Cynthia said...

hahahahha you guys are so cute!!!

The Guiness Family said...

You write and speak beautifully. Keep us posted on the baby.