good effort on the snowman, cynthia :) that picture of alex just smiling huge for the camera looks a lot like jane - which tells me maybe jane looks a little more like andrew than i thought :) good job getting out in the cold snow!!!
Erin -He DOES look like Jane!! I did not see it until you said that..funny! Johanna -Im sorry I didnt call this week for scrapbooking! We'll do it net week and hopefully I will have everythinng I need.
6 comments:
good effort on the snowman, cynthia :) that picture of alex just smiling huge for the camera looks a lot like jane - which tells me maybe jane looks a little more like andrew than i thought :) good job getting out in the cold snow!!!
Yea!! New posts!! Your boys are the cutest. Now, when are you coming back for another scrapping day??
Erin -He DOES look like Jane!! I did not see it until you said that..funny!
Johanna -Im sorry I didnt call this week for scrapbooking! We'll do it net week and hopefully I will have everythinng I need.
Haha! Adorable! By the way, LOVE the snowman!
I lOVE the banana on the snowman! That is fantastic!
Cynthia, thanks for the post. Alex looks like he's having a ball. I think your snowman looks great!!
Post a Comment