12.08.2009

Random pics.


Father and Son before church.

Why cant I have everything I want?

"Hello this is Mario". If you happened to call me and I can not get to my phone before Alex, thats what you will hear.

Hottie!

Why torture you all with this??? Because im just mean like that.

Ben hanging on the couch taking his socks off. They dont belong in my feet mommy!

Just being cute.

Being cute some more.

Playing with his pj's. He loves going in that drawer and dump everything out of it just so he can throw it back in.

Cute little monkey!

7 comments:

Johanna said...

Cute pictures! Your boys are so full of personality (and yes, that includes Big Alex) and I liked your picture! Thanks for posting!!

the coltons said...

i can't believe my eyes!

YOU BLOGGED!!!!! :)

i loved seeing all these pictures. yours was great, by the way. your boys are so cute!

Michele.Sobek@octanner.com said...

Love the pictures!!! Keep it up:)

Pam-Joseph Cottle said...

Great pictures Cynthia, thanks.

Dad

Gwen said...

Merry Christmas Cynthia! You are incredible!

pamc said...

Love the pictures. Alex jr. looks so grown up!!! Can't believe how much he looks like his daddy at the same age. How do you get the glamor shots? Sorry about the check mess up. Hope its all straightened out now. Keep blogging!!!

pamc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.