9.07.2010

Ben's Birthday

Our Happy Little Monkey is 2! It is crazy how the time flies. I remember when Alex was a baby we just couldn't wait for the next thing he would do. I think it's a "first child" thing. With Ben I just want to tresure every moment. He is such a joy to have around. It still is imazing to me how happy he is after all the hard expiriences he already had.


We gathered the family at Travis and Jen's House and had some cake and icecream.





Wich he enjoyed..

Then we did the usual..



sat around and hang out :)

He opened his presents and played with them.

We love this little guy so much! Happy Birthday Angel!

2 comments:

Johanna said...

I'm so glad you live close so we get to share these celebrations (and just sit around and talk!). Benny is a sweetheart!

the coltons said...

i'm jealous i don't live so close :) happy birthday monkey!!